CDI – Art Sales Consultant (M/F) – Monaco
Galeries Bartoux, Monaco
Contemporary Art Gallery
Description of the company:
Galeries Bartoux, a family artistic adventure. For nearly 30 years, Galeries Bartoux has been an international group with 20 art galleries in France, Monaco, London, New York and Miami. The Bartoux family’s artistic approach is to interact with the public by making them aware of Art while opening a window on new and exciting cultural values. Galeries Bartoux works with great masters, established artists and emerging artists. It is this alchemy that makes the DNA of Galeries Bartoux. With an unconditional love of Art and an in-depth knowledge of the art professions, Galeries Bartoux goes beyond preconceptions.
Reporting to the Monaco Gallery Manager, your missions, if you accept, will be the following:
- To welcome customers, provide correct and clear information with a high level of service
- Provide an exceptional and luxurious sales experience
- Provide excellent service by following up with each customer on delivery steps, administrative tasks and feedback on their gallery experience
- Achieve sales goals set by management
- Be comfortable with selling high value art
- Client Relationship Management, building strong relationships with high-end client profiles
- Commercial and administrative follow-up inherent to the Gallery’s activity
- Support the internal organization of the Gallery – Light art handling may be required
- Actively participate in the planning of events in collaboration with the team and the marketing department
- Support the daily maintenance of the Gallery
Who are we looking for?
A graduate of a business school or BTS commercial, you are trained and comfortable with sales techniques, with a minimum of 2 years sales experience in a luxury environment or in the art industry.
- Strong negotiation and human interaction skills
- Team spirit
- A sense of challenge, you are able to make proposals to impact the Gallery’s performance
- A strong sensitivity to the Art Market and the luxury environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- You are a motivated, dynamic, rigorous, positive and responsible person
- You are versatile
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory (oral and written)
- Desire to work and invest in a team and a company with strong development potential
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of basic computer tools is strongly recommended
- A perfect command of English is mandatory
- Knowledge of another foreign language is highly appreciated.
Above all, we are looking for a personality and sales skills!
Do you want to rethink the codes of the art industry and contribute to the influence of GALERIES BARTOUX and its artists? Do not hesitate, this job offer is made for you!
Type of contract
Full time, permanent contract
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org