Web Project Manager (h/f)
Galeries Bartoux, Paris
Contemporary art gallery
Description of the company
For almost 30 years, Galeries Bartoux has been an international group with 18 art galleries located in France, Monaco, London, New York and Miami.
The Bartoux family’s artistic approach is to interact with the public by raising awareness of art while opening a window on new and exciting cultural values. Galeries Bartoux are open spaces. They are places for exchange and meeting between enthusiasts from different backgrounds.
Galeries Bartoux offers both great masters, established artists and emerging artists. It is this alchemy that creates the DNA of the Galeries Bartoux group. With an unconditional love of Art and a thorough knowledge of the artistic professions, Galeries Bartoux goes beyond preconceptions
The Galeries Bartoux Group is looking for a Web Project Manager on permanent contract !
Reporting to the Director of Communications and Marketing, your tasks will include :
- Take charge of all the technical management of our websites as well as the development of digital tools, realization of e-merchandising in collaboration with the communication teams
- Monitor the performance of email campaigns by analyzing parameters and creating analysis reports
- Manage relationships with external suppliers to ensure quality of service and timeliness of marketing programs
- Identify market trends and new technologies relevant to the group
- Train and support the sales team on digital tools offered in stores
- Participate in the implementation of new functionalities of the sites + performance tools for different poles (sales, logistics, communication)
- Analyze site data (Google analytics, SEO/SEA, tool optimization)
- Management of the correct implementation of the RGPD regulation and data processing
Description of the profile sought :
- Higher education (Bac+3 to Bac+5) with a specialization in web and multimedia
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in a digital environment in the retail sector and ideally in the luxury sector
- Versatile, rigorous, organized, you are known for your project management skills, your creative and writing skills and your ability to work in a team
- You know how to react and anticipate
- You ideally have an artistic culture and know the trends of the fashion sector, haute couture, and the world of luxury
- You are familiar with content security standards as well as digital techniques (referencing, e-mailing, etc.), acquisition and audience measurement tools
- The mastery of the language of Molière and Shakespeare are mandatory
Do you want to break the codes of the art world and contribute to the influence of Galeries Bartoux and its artists? Don’t hesitate, this job offer is for you!
Date of commencement of work
Remuneration according to experience
If you are interested in this offer, do not hesitate to send your application to the following email address: email@example.com