Art Consultant – Art Gallery
Galeries Bartoux, Paris
Contemporary Art Gallery
Description of the company
With 25 years of experience, Galeries Bartoux has developed nationally and internationally in prestigious locations. With a family spirit and in constant evolution, Galeries Bartoux is a must in the art market.
Job Description :
Galeries Bartoux are looking for talent for their new gallery in the prestigious Faubourg Saint-Honoré district in Paris
Your missions :
- Reception, information, sales
- Advice, development of customer loyalty and high value-added transactions.
- Commercial and administrative follow-up inherent to the smooth running of the gallery
- Hanging, setting up, varnishing
- Logistical participation
- Daily maintenance of the gallery
We are recruiting above all a personality and know-how, but also…
Description of the profile sought :
- You are trained and at ease with commercial techniques.
- You have a strong capacity to influence and persuade. You have a sense of challenge and are able to make proposals to impact the performance of the gallery.
- You have a strong awareness of the art market.
- You are motivated, dynamic, rigorous, positive and responsible. You have a real capacity to adapt.
- You are keen to work and invest yourself in a team and in a company with strong development potential.
- Knowledge of IT tools.
- Good command of English is essential.
- Description of the experience required
- A minimum of 2 years of successful experience in the commercial sector, in the luxury sector and any high-end activity, and/or in the artistic sector is required
Guaranteed minimum salary + attractive commissions.