PERMANENT – ART SALES CONSULTANT – NEW YORK (M/W)
Join us on a permanent contract as an Art Sales Consultant at Galerie Bartoux New York!
Permanent – Art Sales Consultant – New York (M/W)
Galeries Bartoux, New York
Description of the company:
Galeries Bartoux, a family artistic adventure.
For nearly 30 years, Galeries Bartoux has been an international group with 20 Art Galleries located in France, Monaco, London, New York and Miami.
The artistic approach of the Bartoux family is to interact with the public by raising their awareness of Art while opening a window on new and exciting cultural values.
The Art Galleries of the group are open spaces. These are places of exchange and meeting between enthusiasts from different backgrounds.
Galeries Bartoux are working with great masters, established artists and emerging artists.
It’s this alchemy that creates the DNA of Galeries Bartoux.
With an unconditional love of Art and an in-depth knowledge of Artistic professions, Galeries Bartoux goes beyond prejudice.
Galeries Bartoux is looking for a Sales Art Consultant to join the dynamic Team of their Art Gallery in the great location of New York City!
Your key responsibilities:
- Welcoming customers, provide correct and clear information with a high-quality level of service
- Provide a great and luxury experience of selling
- Provide a great service by following up with each customer about delivery steps, administrative tasks & feedback about their experience in the Gallery
- Achieve sales targets set by the Management
- Being comfortable with selling high-value Artworks
- Customers Relationships Management, build strong relationships with high-end clientele profiles
- Commercial and administrative follow-up inherent to the Gallery business
- Support the internal organization of the Gallery – Light art handling could be requested
- Actively participate to event planning in collaboration with the team and the Marketing department
- Support the daily maintenance of the Gallery
Who we are looking for:
Graduated from a Business School or commercial background, you are trained and comfortable with business techniques, with a minimum of 3 years of experience of Selling in a luxury environment or in the Art industry.
- Strong negotiation skills, psychology and like human relations & interactions
- Team spirit
- A sense of challenge, you are a force of proposal to impact the Gallery’s performance
- A strong sensitivity to the Art Market and luxury environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- You are a Motivated, dynamic, rigorous, positive and a responsible person
- Highly adaptable and thoughtful
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory (oral & written)
- Desire to work and invest yourself within a team and a company with strong development potential
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, could be evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of basic IT tools is highly recommended
- Perfect fluency in English is mandatory
- Knowledge of another foreign language is much appreciated
- Right to work in the country is mandatory (GREEN CARD/ WORK PERMIT)
We recruit first and foremost a personality and selling skills!
Do you want to break the codes of the artistic industry and contribute to the beautiful Journey of GALERIES BARTOUX and its artists? Don’t hesitate, this job offer is for you!
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Location: USA, NEW YORK CITY
Type of contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Details will be shared with candidates during the recruitment process
If you are interested in this offer, do not hesitate to send your application to the following email address: email@example.com.