Internship offer – Marketing & Communication Assistant (M/F)
Description of the company :
Galeries Bartoux, an artistic family adventure.
For almost 30 years, Galeries Bartoux has been an international family group with 20 art galleries located in France, Monaco, London, New York and Miami. The artistic approach of the Bartoux family is to interact with the public by making them aware of Art while opening a window on new and exciting cultural values. The Bartoux Galleries offer both great masters, established artists and emerging artists. It is this alchemy that creates the DNA of the Galeries Bartoux group.
Galeries Bartoux is looking for a Marketing & Communication Assistant for an 8 week unpaid internship to join the dynamic team of the Marketing & Communication department in their Parisian offices. Reporting to the Director of the department, your missions, if you accept, will be the following:
- Assist our Social Media & PR Manager in taking photos, setting up the works, making real and feeding our social networks
- Conduct research on artists and news
- Write press releases
- Realize research of photos / Graphic design
- Realization of Moodboards
- Helping to update the administrative files of the service on our intranet
- Writing articles for our websites Galeries Bartoux & Galeries Richard Orlinski
- Assisting the director of the department in the research and production of goodies for our clients and employees.
Who are we looking for ?
Student in business, marketing or communication school.
Versatile, rigorous, organized, you are known for your creative and writing skills and your ability to work in a team.
You know how to be reactive
Knowledge of manufacturing and printing processes and specialized software such as Adobe Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or XPress, are a plus
You ideally have an artistic culture and know the trends of the fashion sector, haute couture, and the world of luxury
Mastery of the language of Molière and Shakespeare are mandatory.
You wish to break the codes of the art industry and contribute to the influence of GALERIES BARTOUX and its artists? Do not hesitate, this internship offer is made for you!
Starting date :
Type of internship :
Full time, contracted
Duration of the internship :
If you are interested in this offer, please send your application to the following email address: email@example.com