ART SALES CONSULTANT – ST-TROPEZ (M/W)
Join our team at Galerie Bartoux Saint-Tropez!
Art Sales Consultant – Saint Tropez (M/W)
Galeries Bartoux, Saint Tropez
Description of the company:
Galeries Bartoux, an artistic family adventure.
For nearly 30 years, Galeries Bartoux has been an international group with 20 art galleries in France, Monaco, London, New York and Miami.
The artistic approach of the Bartoux family is to interact with the public by making them aware of Art while opening a window on new and exciting cultural values.
The Bartoux Galleries work with great masters, confirmed Artists and emerging Artists.
It is this alchemy that makes the DNA of Galeries Bartoux.
With an unconditional love of Art and an in-depth knowledge of the art professions, Galeries Bartoux goes beyond preconceptions.
Galeries Bartoux are looking for Art Sales Advisors to join the dynamic team of their Gallery in St-Tropez.
Reporting to the Gallery Manager, your missions, if you accept, will be the following:
Your key responsibilities:
- Greet customers, provide correct and clear information with a high level of service
- Provide an exceptional and luxurious sales experience
- Provide excellent service by following up with each customer on delivery steps, administrative tasks and feedback on their gallery experience
- Achieve sales goals set by management
- Be comfortable with selling high value art
- Client Relationship Management, building strong relationships with high-end client profiles
- Commercial and administrative follow-up inherent to the Gallery’s activity
- Support the internal organization of the Gallery – Light Art handling may be required
- Actively participate in the planning of events in collaboration with the team and the marketing department
- Support the daily maintenance of the Gallery
Who we are looking for:
Graduated from a business school or a commercial BTS, you are trained and at ease with with sales techniques, with a minimum of 3 years of sales experience in a luxury environment or in the art industry.
- Strong negotiation and human interaction skills
- Team spirit
- A sense of challenge, you are a force of proposal to impact the performance of the Gallery
- A strong sensitivity to the Art Market and the luxury environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- You are a motivated, dynamic, rigorous, positive and responsible person
- You are versatile
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory (oral and written)
- Desire to work and invest in a team and a company with strong development potential
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of basic computer tools is strongly recommended
- A perfect command of English is mandatory
- Knowledge of another foreign language is highly appreciated
We recruit first and foremost a personality and selling skills!
Do you want to break the codes of the artistic industry and contribute to the beautiful Journey of GALERIES BARTOUX and its artists? Don’t hesitate, this job offer is for you!
Start Date: February 2023
Type of contract: Full Time, Permanent orTemporary
Salary: Details will be shared with candidates during the recruitment process
If you are interested in this offer, do not hesitate to send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org