Your missions :
- Advising and developing the loyalty of a high-end clientele with high added value transactions.
- Commercial and administrative follow-up inherent in the operation of the gallery
- Hanging, fitting out, events
- Participation in logistics and daily maintenance of the gallery
We recruit above all a personality and a way of being, but also…
Description of the desire profile :
- A strong awareness of the art market and the desire to work in a company with strong development potential.
- A strong persuasion ability
- A sense of challenge and you are able to make proposals to impact the gallery’s performance.
- Ability to understand and use digital tools
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, you are a motivated, dynamic, rigorous, positive and responsible person.
- Knowledge of a foreign language (French) would be highly appreciated
- US national or H-1B visa holder
Availability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
A graduate of a business or commerce school, you have a minimum of 2 years’ successful experience in the luxury and/or artistic activity is required.
Type of job
Guaranteed attractive fixed salary and variable according to profile